1. General information
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that relates or can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address.
(2) Controller pursuant to pour-tech AB, Industrivägen 39, SE-43361 (see imprint). The Controller can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) You have the following rights pursuant to Art. 12 et seq. GDPR with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to data portability,
- Right to withdraw consent.
(2) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. For this purpose, you may in particular contact the authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
3. Processing of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
We have a legitimate interest in the technically flawless presentation of our website, which would not be possible without the processing of this data.
Furthermore, cookies are used on our website. You can find more detailed explanations on this under 5. of this document.
(2) We store these log files for a period of 14 days to ensure system security and stability, in particular to be able to investigate and prevent any IT security incidents in the future. We have a legitimate interest in ensuring a high level of technical security for our website. As a matter of principle, data is only stored on our servers in Sweden, subject to any transfer that may take place in accordance with the regulations in 7.. If the storage period expires, the personal data is blocked or deleted unless further storage by us is necessary and there is a legal basis for this.
4. Contact form
(1) If you send us a request via the contact form, your details from the contact form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us in order to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions.
(2) The data you enter in the contact form will be retained until you request us to delete it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods. As a matter of principle, data is only stored on our servers in Sweden.
6. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties (e.g. TSL encryption for our website), taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing as well as the existing risks of a data breach (including its probability and impact) for the data subject. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information on request. Please contact our above-mentioned contact person.